A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When?-Title Filler-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack/Red

Zack/Red

When?-Title Filler- Empty
PostSubject: When?-Title Filler-   When?-Title Filler- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

When exactly is the RPing starting? Are we waiting for every Pokemon Adventures character spot to be filled or what? And when we do start, is the RPing going to be at a definite time or something? Or will it take place over the spam of a week or something of the nature? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dante/Emerald

Dante/Emerald

PostSubject: Re: When?-Title Filler-   When?-Title Filler- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Well as far as I know, Darby posted about not liking how we were suggesting how to do things (like battles) on his Facebook page since he already had in-mind how everything was going to work.

Allow himself to correct me if I'm wrong but the impression that I got from his post left me with the feeling that he wasn't going to go through with it.

And or in other words, a subtle way, or hinting at that he wouldn't be continuing it.

That's all I know. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KoolerKii
Josh/Green

Josh/Green

PostSubject: Re: When?-Title Filler-   When?-Title Filler- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 am

Well... OK then... I thought that the point of this was a community thing but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dante/Emerald

Dante/Emerald

PostSubject: Re: When?-Title Filler-   When?-Title Filler- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Josh/Green wrote:
Well... OK then... I thought that the point of this was a community thing but whatever.

Yeah, I know. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KoolerKii
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When?-Title Filler-   When?-Title Filler- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When?-Title Filler-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: OOC Thread-
Jump to: