A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante/Emerald

Dante/Emerald

Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --  Empty
PostSubject: Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --    Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Name: Dante Louis Trevark
Nickname: Danny
Birthday: March 14th 1994
Height: 5'5
Weight: 128lbs
Eye Color: Left = Brown, Right = Green (Iris Heterochromia)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
I prefer: Women

These are a few of my favorite things:
○ Psychology
○ Games (Of any kind.)
○ Film-making.
○ Loyalty

I completely abhor these:
● Anything with a girly undertone.
● Sports
● History
● Giving up.

Personality:
Pro:
Dante has antipathy for any human he meets and so it is rare that he makes friends. This anti-socialness has left him much more independent than an average person and he is also a deep critical thinker when it comes to big action. He prefers time to think. When faced with a fight, he would rather run and plot revenge in a non-direct manner than actually fight.

Con:
Being independent makes Dante a vulnerable target as he doesn't have any allies to back him up. (In any situation.) He is often judgmental. Has no respect for people he does not know.

Biography:
Dante grew up being mistreated by everyone around him except for his father. Over the years of his life he began to learn that keeping faith in many humans is not a reliable way to live, so he kept to himself a lot. He had little friends in his youth, but the friends he did have were often very well-off people that he could count on. After graduating 2nd of his class in highschool, Dante wanted to leave his hometown in search of new opportunities and people. He wanted to give humanity a chance to show that not everyone is all that bad. So he decided to go to New York City with a friend of his. This friend told him about a Pokemon event that was happening, and while Pokemon wasn't a big part of Dante's life, he did play the games and watched some of the TV shows growing up, and his friend told him the event would be really big, so he decided that he would attend.

Game: Emerald
Hero: Emerald
Other: Due to his liking of filmography, Dante brings a video camera whereever he goes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KoolerKii
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --    Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net

Dante Louis Trevark -- Emerald --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: