A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack/Red

Zack/Red

Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~ Empty
PostSubject: Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~   Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Name: Zachariah Ali Rashid
Nickname: Zack, Rash
Birthday: June 5th 1996
Height: 6' 3" (1 M 90 CM)
Weight: 167 lbs (76 KG)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Syrian-American
I prefer: Women (Straight)
These are a few of my favorite things:
○Reading
○Pokemon
○Puzzles
○Working Out
○Science
○Astronomy
○Psychology
○Board Games
○Animals
○Playing the Guitar
○Sleeping
I completely abhor these:
●Actually Working
●Fighting
●Arrogant People
●Condescending People
●Cheaters
Personality: Zack stands up for what he believes in. Time and time again, he has been told that he needs to be quiet and pay attention, but he just cannot do that. He can be a bit eccentric at times, or slightly annoying when it comes time. Usually, he will be kind and caring to everyone, but there are those select few he can't be nice to. He has a hard time seeing people get hurt, which leads him to throw himself into any kind of situation to help people out. He has a kind and caring heart, which pairs nicely with an intellectual brain and pure conscience. The only problem with him is that he is lazy beyond anyone wants. He has a hard time getting up for something that he wants to do, even if it would be life changing. If it were up to him, he would spend days in his bed, sleeping. But he still works out. He somehow finds incentive to lift extremely heavy weights, but no incentive to study for College.
Biography: Born and raised under his parents strict rule of 'school is important' Zachariah was naturally a quiet and introverted person. As he got older, the teen years, and going into high school, he became more of the class clown of sorts. He would always be smiling or laughing through those years. He started joining almost every club and sport he wanted to, which his parents didn't really admire of him. His grades slipped from all A's, to lower B's and high C's, but he was still an intellectual genius. He was fascinated by the way the mind worked, and the untold stories of the skies, so he set out, and in his own free time, in late high school, he studied that stuff alone. He would check out books on different types in those fields of study, and just read them instead of working on his school work. Eventually, his parents got it through to him to at least try Senior year, in which he did, and was moderately happy with the results. They weren't as neat as his past grades, but they were still above average.

Once he turned 18, and a long time of talking with his parents, he was finally allowed to rent a small apartment of his own in Central New York City. His parents, who were born and raised in Syria, weren't very happy with that choice, but they reluctantly agreed, so he could focus all his time on studying, and his apartment was near to his College. But when he moved in, Zack was suddenly re-interested in his childhood obsession of Pokemon. He began playing his old Pokemon Red Version that he got so long ago. The internal battery in which it was saved onto was dead, but he just played the game until the batteries of his Gameboy advance died. He would study sparingly, and focus more on beating the game in one round of batteries, and Psychology, which was his Major.

One day, his friend was telling him about how in Rockefeller Plaza, they were holding a Pokemon Event, releasing something special. Obviously getting hyped up about it, Zack would spend hours fantasizing over it. Now, he couldn't wait to see what would be unveiled that day.
Game: Pokemon Red Version
Hero: Red
Other:
Back to top Go down
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~   Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Best one yet, mine included.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net

Zachariah Ali Rashid ~Red~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: