A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neal/Diamond

Neal/Diamond

Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~ Empty
PostSubject: Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~   Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am

Name: Neal Peter Anderson
Nickname: Peter, Little Tony
Birthday: April 9th
Height: 6' even
Weight: 180 pounds
Eye Color: Jade Green
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian
I prefer: Women

These are a few of my favorite things:
○ Fast, good looking cars
○ Any kind of technology
○ Swords, especially katana
○ Dogs
○ Pikachu pillow-backpack

I completely abhor these:
● Running
● Enclosed spaces
● Noises in the dark
● Insects
● Homophobes

Personality: laid-back, expressive, and enthusiastic; great charisma and negotiation skill; a sense of humor and sarcasm, even under stressful situations; trys to solve things diplomatically before resorting to violence in most cases; gets very excited around machinery

Biography: Neal's love for Pokemon started the day he was born; the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was a Pikachu plush pillow he still has and carries with him (although since, he has made it into a sort of backpack). This sparked his gaming "addiction", taking up most of his childhood. His parents constantly tried to force friends on him, but no body wanted to stick around after losing continually.

Neal's lack of friends didn't bother him until he started high school. Since no one would talk to him, he spent most of his classes hiding under the stage in the auditorium, crying. One day, however, he overheard a lecture about cyber robotics; how one could "build their ideal friend" in a matter of weeks. This made him quite curious about technology, so he ran up and asked the professor to help him work on a robot of his very own. After a month of hard work, they christened their creation "MOTOR-H"; sadly, MOTOR-H burst into flames, breaking Neal's heart and giving him the drive to work harder so his friend will live again. He spent his later teen years working in his father's garage, constantly taking apart and reassembling his cars to learn how each part worked.

One day, he got a suspicious e-mail from Nintendo, telling him all about the Rockefeller center's secret event. After packing up his tools, clothes, and games, he set out for New York. He's decided to come to the big city not just to test out the event, but to see the mechanics behind it.

Game: Pokemon Diamond Version
Hero: Diamond/Lucas

Other:
○ Neal tends to use words from different languages when he's excited, even if they don't fit; his favorites are queso and nein.
○ He tends to give each of his Pokemon a signature item, even if it's just in his head.
○ Most people assume his favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, but it's actually Arcanine.

Last edited by Neal/Diamond on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~   Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am

I approve, 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net

Neal Peter Anderson ~Diamond~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: