A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jolon Oliver Caverly -- Black --

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

Jolon Oliver Caverly -- Black -- Empty
PostSubject: Jolon Oliver Caverly -- Black --   Jolon Oliver Caverly -- Black -- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 am

Name: Jolon Oliver Caverly
Nickname: Jo-Lo
Birthday: May 29th, 1995
Height: 74 inches ((Six foot, two inches))
Weight: 153 lbs
Eye Color: Teal
Hair Color: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasian
I prefer: Pansexual

These are a few of my favorite things: ○Pokemon
○Women (and men, but prefers women)
○Sociology (Study of human nature and structure)
○Mixed Martial Arts

I completely abhor these: ●Loudmouths
●Ignorance
●People who cannot stand up for themselves

Personality: Despite being as skilled as he is in MMA, he is more a gentle giant, though certainly not afraid to get involved physically if need be. Jolon is level-headed, but when put in a situation where someone could endanger more than just themselves, he tends to get edgy and aggressive.

Biography: Jolon is, by definition, a "player", enjoying the company of women frequently, though he always develops a bond with the woman beforehand, as he doesn't have the right taste in his mouth for a "One Night Stand". Jolon has lived in NYC for most of his life, several blocks away from Nintendo World, which he generally loiters around when he isn't at work or entertaining someone in a sexual nature. Jolon has played Pokemon since Red version, which he keeps in the top drawer of his nightstand, even though the internal battery died years ago. Jolon tends to hold on to sentimental items, even though he always has a barrier up, shielding his own emotions against those he doesn't wish to see. That being said, Jolon himself is in love with figuring out how societies develop and how social structures come to be, hence his spending his time at Nintendo World. Apart from all the stuff that made up his childhood, he frequently people watches, observing the Human Nature as often as possible.

Game: Pokemon Black
Hero: Black/Hilbert
Other: I hope this has been helpful, if not, leave a comment, I will clarify
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net

Jolon Oliver Caverly -- Black --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: