A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien/Silver

Damien/Silver

Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver-- Empty
PostSubject: Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver--   Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver-- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 am

Name: Damien Alexander Mercer
Nickname: Sliv
Birthday: May 22 1990
Height: 5'9
Weight: 175
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red
Ethnicity: Caucasian
I prefer: Women

These are a few of my favorite things:
Singing
Hanging out in trees
Pokemon

I completely abhor these:
Liars
When you can't stand up for what you beleive in
Lazyness

Personality: knowing he is always finding stronger trainers to fight he takes his time learning how to write songs and poetry. He never had a easy life because of the younger years never really have parents around. He always had to fight alone and always found a way to solve things on his own. In a past time he studied how to hack into mainframes of any computer network and discovered out that if you put your mind to anything it can be achieved. He doesn't take lieing lightly and as a small tolerance for idiots

Biography:Damien has always been the lone type traveling around the world until he ended up in NYC about a few miles away from Nintendo world. He grew up in the mountain lands of CA. He always was fond of music, poetry and computers. There was never a time he couldn't figure out things. He loves the company of his games and friends. . . Damien does has a soft side but has little tolerance for idiots, very few people get into his head and his wits are always around.

Pokemon game: Soul Silver
Hero: Silver/Giovanni
Back to top Go down
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver--   Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver-- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 am

You get my approval!

Now just hang tight, I'm gonna try and get everything started by this weekend!
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net

Damien Alexander Mercer --Silver--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: