A Whole New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role Play that will open your eyes to another world entirely.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon/Wes

Gordon/Wes

Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-   Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Name: Gordon Gerald Turner
Nickname: Trey
Birthday: February 4th
Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
Weight: 138 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Ethnicity: White
I prefer: Anyone really, but lean strongly toward women

These are a few of my favorite things:
Music
Piano
Videogames
The internet in general
Nature
Rain
Cold weather

I completely abhor these:
Ignorance
Stupidity
Cheating
Abuse
Homo-phobes
Over-inflated egos

Personality: Generally a quiet person who prefers to observe the scene around him. Has a sardonic sense of humor.

Biography: Growing up in a small town in Alabama, Trey life wasn't the best. With an alcoholic mother and a father that was never really there, he lived his life in a state of perpetual despair. His only sibling, a girl of the age of sixteen, was a snob and a slut, and got into fights constantly with their mother. The house was a war-zone, and whenever he could, he'd lock himself in his room, only his games and music to keep him company. In school, he never really did anything remarkable. He was an above average student with few friends, and was generally overlooked. After he finished high-school, he had n real desire to go to a college. Instead, he wanted to travel. He wanted to explore the world and find that place where he could truly shine. Being an avid Pokemon fan, he knew he had to go to this event that they were holding. In addition, it'd allow him to visit New York as well. With what little money he had he bought a plane ticket, and made his way to New York.

Game: Colosseum
Hero: Wes

Last edited by Gordon/Wes on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-   Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

I approve, other than the topic being --Colosseum-- and not "--Wes--".

But good, I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net
Gordon/Wes

Gordon/Wes

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-   Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh~! I thought everyone was posting the name of the game, not the actual character. Sorry bout that, I was rather tired when I wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Jolon/Black
Admin
Jolon/Black

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-   Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm

It's all good! It's just that the names of the characters ARE the names of the games. I can understand the confusion.
Back to top Go down
https://apokemonworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-   Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gordon Gerald Turner -Wes-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Whole New World :: Sandbox (OOC and Bios) :: Character Bios-
Jump to: